Thursday, June 15, 2017

Today's Micro Scaling.

Hello everyone !ჰ❛‿❛ჴHello❤

***********************************

I introduce myself first.

My name is Naomi.ჰ❛‿❛ჴ Oh! Sorry...I cant's speak English well.
I am a dental hygienist who works in a dental office in Japan.
I do teeth cleaning and maintenance every day using the dental microscope.

Dentist uses a microscope for medical treatment.
However, I consider there are few dental hygienists using a microscope for tooth cleaning and maintenance in the world.


I want you to know the world which I can see under a microscope. 

************************************
Today's Microcleaning Microscaling Microwhitening☆


Teeth No.37 Air in pocket.


Ultrasonic Scaling.


More Scaling.


Finish? No!


Micro mirror in the pocket.


Finish! Mirror view.


Finish!!!

I think that the dental microscope will change a dental hygienist's history.

♡o。(๑◕ฺ‿ฺ◕ฺ๑)。o♡naomi