Saturday, June 29, 2019

Subgingival calculus removal of the lower right first molar

Hello everyone !ჰ❛‿❛ჴHello❤

***********************************

I introduce myself first.

My name is Naomi.ჰ❛‿❛ჴ Oh! Sorry...I cant's speak English well.
I am a dental hygienist who works in a dental office in Japan.
I do teeth cleaning and maintenance every day using the dental microscope.

Dentist uses a microscope for medical treatment.
However, I consider there are few dental hygienists using a microscope for tooth cleaning and maintenance in the world.


I want you to know the world which I can see under a microscope. 

************************************

Today, I removed tartar without anesthesia in the lower right second molar.

 Pocket depth is 4 mm.

 No bleeding.

 No pain.  I have confirmed to the bottom of the pocket.