Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Possibility of a dental microscope



Hello everyone !ჰ❛‿❛ჴHello❤

I'm Naomi , a Japanese dental hygienist.

This is a maintenance patient's case.

She said.

I have thought that it is easy to remove dental calculus. Because, gum is swollen.

exactly...but...

A problem is so easy. 

There is always sense of incongruity at the left of  maxillary second molar .


The pocket depth is 3 mm. Only one place is deep.


I looked at dental calculus at distal surface.


I opened the periodontal pocket more.


Look!!!

I looked at big dental calculus under CEJ.

Oh my god...


I removed dental calculus using the ultrasonic scaler. 


I did SRP using the hand scaler. 


Finished!

It is beautiful directly under CEJ♡

Whew...This was a very difficult case. 

I think that the dental microscope will change an oral hygienist's history.

♡o。(๑◕ฺ‿ฺ◕ฺ๑)。o♡naomi