Sunday, January 13, 2013

Scaling to which the recession of the gum is not carried out

Hello everyone !ჰ❛‿❛ჴHello❤I'm Naomi , a Japanese dental hygienist.

Happy New Year, wishing you the very best for the year 2013.
I look forward to your continued good will in the coming year.

I think that scaling using the dental microscope has a big possibility.

By the treatment of the conventional periodontal disease, removal of dental calculus was blind work.That was, removal of dental calculus was the work done with feeling.

However, if I use a dental microscope, I can check dental calculus directly even a pocket of 4-mm or more. I can remove looking at it directly. 

It is the first case this year.

She was uncomfortable, and wished dental calculus removal.
I checked a pocket. There was a 4-mm of pockets.


Probably, there is cement when a crown is set. 


I remove dental calculus using an ultrasonic scaler.


A hand scaler is also used.


Root planing and curettage.


Finished!!


It is a photograph immediately after scaling & root planing.
If we do not give a damage to marginal gingiva and a pocket inside, it is finished so finely.

I think that the dental microscope will change an oral hygienist's history.

♡o。(๑◕ฺ‿ฺ◕ฺ๑)。o♡naomi