Monday, July 1, 2013

What is the micro hygienist?

Hello everyone !ჰ❛‿❛ჴHello❤

***********************************

I introduce myself first.

My name is Naomi.ჰ❛‿❛ჴ I am an ordinary lady poor at English.
I am a dental hygienist who works in a dental office in Japan.
I do teeth cleaning and maintenance every day using the dental microscope.


Dentist uses a microscope for medical treatment.
However, I consider there are few dental hygienists using a microscope for tooth cleaning and maintenance in the world.
I want you to know the world which I can see under a microscope. 

************************************

We call her micro hygienist.
Micro hygienist can find calculus of 1mm of pockets and can remove it


A dental microscope is a  only tool to enhance.
Dental calculus cannot be found only by using a microscope. 
Capability is required in order to find dental calculus. 


The capability to predict adhesion of dental calculus from the state of gum is needed.


Dental calculus is in a 1-mm pocket.


I remove dental calculus using ultrasonic scaler.


More.


I check from another angle.
Under a microscope, it is dangerous with the viewpoint from one direction.


There are a mirror view and direct view.


Finished!!

There are dental calculus in a pocket at least 1-mm. However, with the naked eye, it is not visible.I think that this is true preventive dental calculus removal.

I think that the dental microscope will change a dental hygienist's history.

♡o。(๑◕ฺ‿ฺ◕ฺ๑)。o♡naomi