Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I'd like to clean.


Hello everyone !ჰ❛‿❛ჴHello❤

***********************************

I introduce myself first.

My name is Naomi.ჰ❛‿❛ჴ Oh! Sorry...I cant's speak English well.
I am a dental hygienist who works in a dental office in Japan.
I do teeth cleaning and maintenance every day using the dental microscope.

Dentist uses a microscope for medical treatment.
However, I consider there are few dental hygienists using a microscope for tooth cleaning and maintenance in the world.

I want you to know the world which I can see under a microscope. 

************************************


I think. My job ( Dental hygienists work ) is very simple.
I just only to clean the teeth. So, only to clean the teeth..

Today's apointment is cement check, upper teeth.


But a lot of plaque had accumulated in the periodontal pocket of second premolar in lower right.


I'm not want to remove the calculus. I just want to clean. That's it.


I just want to finish in a beautiful root surface, and I want to see the healthy gingiva of beautiful coral pink.


Root surface was finished so very, very beautiful.


I think. No good root surface is only beautiful.
I think must be both beautiful root surface and inner surface of the periodontal pocket!

This case is No anesthesia, No pain.

Have a history of malignant lymphoma and heart disease this patient.
Careless bleeding is fatal for him. Because, he is taking anti-clotting drug.

Maintenance of periodontal disease with advanced very difficult.
I hope sincerely that many people meets a good dental hygienist in the early stage.


I think that the dental microscope will change a dental hygienist's history.

♡o。(๑◕ฺ‿ฺ◕ฺ๑)。o♡naomi