Thursday, October 24, 2013

Periodontal pocket to talk with photograph

Hello everyone !ჰ❛‿❛ჴHello❤

***********************************

I introduce myself first.

My name is Naomi.ჰ❛‿❛ჴ Oh! Sorry...I cant's speak English well.
I am a dental hygienist who works in a dental office in Japan.
I do teeth cleaning and maintenance every day using the dental microscope.

Dentist uses a microscope for medical treatment.
However, I consider there are few dental hygienists using a microscope for tooth cleaning and maintenance in the world.

I want you to know the world which I can see under a microscope. 

************************************

This patient has a cleaning of the dental hygienist every six months.


But...Calculus is visible to me.
First premolar distal and second premolar medial, distal, flirt molar medial...

Periodontal pocket is closed very tightly.
This case is very difficult case.


Periodontal pocket width is only1.5mm.


Lock!


Do you think I was able to remove calculus?
Anser is no!
Change the angle.


This is the blind spot of the dental microscope.
Those who win the barrel angle to win the dental microscope...


Try again!


A little more!


Finished!

I'm worried about.  How to root planing surface of the narrow pocket.
This is a strange adherence pattern.

Gingiva tells us a lot of things.

I think that the dental microscope will change a dental hygienist's history.

♡o。(๑◕ฺ‿ฺ◕ฺ๑)。o♡naomi